£75000 - £100000 per annum + Share Options
14 days ago
Environmental and Renewables, Clean-Tech Start-Up
Corporate Finance & Investor Relations Manager (No.1 Position - In-House: Fundraising, IR, Deals)
£75k - £100k + Share Options
Arguably one of the most exciting retained mandates I have delivered, I am working with a pioneering Clean-Tech Start-Up business to appoint a Head of Corporate Finance, owning all Investor related activities for a major UK and international market expansion programme.
The group has a positively exciting environmental agenda to become a primary contributor to Carbon Neutrality and the wider Circular Economy, through the use of their visionary patented technology.
The role fundamentals include:
- Ownership of all fundraising exercises, through debt equity and grants.
- Maintain strong relationships with all Investors and produce investment marketing material.
- Act as a Strategic Advisor to the Founders through the development of a long-term strategy and execution of that plan.
- Map the niche within the Clean-Tech market and identify commercial opportunities for expansion.
- Drive performance through data analytics and establish key indicators to measure business milestones.
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- A background in Finance, Advisory, PE Investment or Consultancy
- A degree of expertise of fundraising within the Energy or Renewables sector
- An immaculate academic track record
- A broad interest in Environmental issues