Corporate Finance Analyst - Unicorn FinTech
London (+WFH capacity)
£60k - £65k + Shares
This celebrated FinTech group has experienced 5 years of parabolic growth and is actively seeking to identify a high-calibre corporate finance professional to identify the group's key growth and long-term strategy drivers.
- Act as the conduit for Investor Relations and Board to create and produce comprehensive decks, outlining long-term growth opportunities across new product platforms.
- Deep dive on the group's corporate development strategy to earmark key data points that will form a narrative for the group's market publications.
- Work with product development teams to map new product launches in new international territories.
- Develop clever data tools and financial models to measure project success and provide management information to summarise achievements.
- Work with 'Tech' to review new initiatives, stress-testing their commercial viability.
- A high degree of financial literacy (Qualified Accountant or CFA or MBA)
- SQL - comfortable writing queries
- Immaculate academic record
- Experience on working in fast-paced, analytical environment