£50000 - £60000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
11 days ago
Our client is an ambitious and acquisitive Energy Distribution business, one of the fastest growing businesses in its sector within the UK, with a head office in London.
The Corporate Finance Analyst position is an integral role within a small operating business (currently c.200 staff in total) that will provide exposure to both key internal and external institutional stakeholders as well as a broad strategic perspective of the firm's direction and plans within a dynamic and fast-maturing sector.
- Scenario analysis modelling - preparing financial models for scenarios including economic appraisal of competing projects.
- Coordination of due diligence processes - liaising with advisors and internal teams on due diligence and collating key findings.
- Investment analysis - preparation of financial and commercial analysis to support due diligence processes as well as a wider acquisition strategy.
- Preparation of adhoc analysis for specific commercial issues - evaluate complex business issues and decisions including economic and commercial analysis.
- Compilation of presentations and papers for decision making - prepare high quality papers which are user focused, clear and understandable to enable senior management and board decision making.
- Long term strategic analysis - evaluate the financial and commercial impact of changes to the commodity and energy markets as well as the regulatory and political landscape on generation assets.
- ACA Qualified
- Excel Modelling
- Exposure to Energy sector (Desirable, not essential)
- Self-starter, inquisitive and commercial
- High quality presentational output / attention to detail