Corporate Finance Analyst - Leading Energy Investments - Central London - £60-£70k + bonus
One of the UK's largest and innovative energy generation companies are searching for a Corporate Finance Analyst to join their in-house corporate finance and development team working on key strategic projects. This rapidly growing, forward-thinking business are highly acquisitive with a strong history of pursuing growth opportunities across the energy sector.
The Corporate Finance Analyst's role will be split between M&A project work, including investment analysis and valuation modelling, and long-term strategic financial analysis within business operations. By partnering with the wider finance team to prepare financial models and compile high-quality presentations, you will be playing an integral role in supporting project investments, strategic decision making and commercial issues within the business. This is an extremely varied role with fantastic opportunities to add real value and grow professionally.
Experience & background:
- Qualified ACA from Top 6 practice with TS/FDD/Restructuring or similar analytical background OR CIMA qualified within relevant industry (i.e., energy, infrastructure, or property)
- Good Excel modelling skills
- Strong communication skills - primarily in presentation of analysis
Package & benefits:
- £60-£70k + up to 15% bonus
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance