CORPORATE FINANCE ANALYST - £55K - 60K + 15% BONUS - TELCO - LONDON
Cedar are partnered with one of the most exciting Telco organisations, who are looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst to join their fast-paced, exciting Corporate Finance and Commercial Finance team.
My client are PE backed by the largest investment bank in the world and are a proven disruptor that include an impressive portfolio of acquisitions and a dominant network in the telco space, with a very established Senior Leadership Team who are consistently driving growth plans and further open expansion.
The Corporate Finance Analyst will be at the heart of supporting Commercial and Corporate Finance Managers with capital raises, transactional activity, M&A, capital allocation and strategic decision making to enhance the firms long term model. As the Strategic Finance Analyst, you will be getting involved with producing financial statement models and maintain the company financial long-term financial model whilst working closely with Senior Executives.
You will drive in supporting financial aspects for strategic initiatives, assisting with present and future acquisitions to facilitating on external capital raising. You will be an expect Financial Modeller and assist with commercial business case, helping to present key outputs, IRR, NPV to shareholders, senior stakeholders and the executive team. You will take on business cases for commercial opportunities and deals whilst business partnering to provide correct support with stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the Company Business model and long-term model, updating financial statement models with actuals
- Driving financial deliverables for strategic initiatives for portfolio of key accounts
- Supporting with the companies financial planning and modelling, working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and Corporate Finance Manager as well as ad-hoc requests from shareholders, internal stakeholders and more
- Running complex scenarios in the long-term model to help provide key, strategic decision making and opportunity performance and awareness
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA recently qualified OR from Big 4 (Transactional Services, M&A)
- Advanced Financial Modeller and confident in building Financial Statement Models
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and confident in presenting to senior executive leaders
- Strong understanding of Financial Statements