£115000 - £120000 per annum + Significant Bonus Potential
5 months ago
A market leading international business services client is recruiting a Corporate Development Director to play a key role in executing their ambitious domestic and international growth plans. With broad exposure to senior management, this role offers fantastic exposure across the business and the opportunity to truly contribute to the success of this growing organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the full lifecycle of the transaction process
- Identifying and evaluating potential acquisition targets
- Conducting commercial due diligence to support transaction decisions
- Contributing to and supporting the implementation of key strategic issues for existing assets - generating ideas and creating frameworks; evaluating new business models
- Developing long term strategic plans
The successful candidate will be an experienced Corporate Finance specialist with exposure to M&A activity across international territories. Ideally you will have started your career within Transaction Services before moving into industry to obtain experience of delivering the full end-to-end deal lifecycle.
With an ability to drive critical business thinking, you will enjoy a collegiate, change-oriented and fast-paced environment. A confident self-starter, you will have a track record of delivering significant projects and building relationships with senior stakeholders across a variety of functions. Additionally, you will have the ability to focus on the big picture as well as the detail, to ensure analytical rigour when managing complex matters.