Corporate Development Analyst - Scaleup Tech - London - £60-65k + bonus + up to 29 days holidays
An exclusive role with a high-growth Scale-up in the Tech sector who are the leading player in their market and raised £400M in a recent funding round.
This hugely successful Scale-up is truly in growth mode, and is forecasted to 3X their revenue this year and double their headcount over the next year. They have an awesome culture with top Glassdoor reviews, and rated number 1 in the industry on Trustpilot - with very happy customers leading to strong loyalty and retention rates!
To support this future investment and growth a new Corporate Development Analyst role has been created to support the Commercial Finance Director in all things M&A deals, strategy and corporate finance related.
You will join a small but high-profile team, in a purely strategic and commercial role that stays far away from the reporting, budgeting and forecasting cycles - and will purely focus on the modelling, analysis and presenting of insight to support the decisions of the C-suite, PE investors and the Board. You will be the Lead Corporate Development person in the business running deals and appraisals end to end, having a direct impact on the revenue growth and long term strategy of the business.
The business is acquisitive, recently completing the purchase of a competitor in July 2021 - and their will be plenty of M&A targets for the near future, as well as the next funding round which will also begin very soon. You will also lead on insights for investor relations, competitor analysis and funding, challenging and presenting directly to the C-suite, Investors and Board on market trends and opportunities, creating strong stakeholder relationships and the opportunity to expand your role for future progression.
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- A strong commercial mind, able to process information quickly and advise on quick decisions
- Strong financial modelling skills with the ability to build models from scratch
- Experience presenting analysis to senior stakeholders up to Director/C-suite level
- Experience in a Corporate Finance, Deals or related Consulting role would help
Package on offer:
- £60-65k base salary
- 10-15% bonus
- 26 days holidays (increasing each year up to 29 days)
- Full flexible working - opportunity to work just 1 day per week in the central London office or more if desired - you choose!
- Free/discounted company products + Tech Scheme + Health plan + Season Ticket Loan + cycle to work scheme etc.