Consultant - Digital Consultancy - Procurement - £35,000 - £75,000 DOE - Remote (Occasional Business Travel)
Cedar are working with an exciting and unique consultancy at the forefront of procurement digitisation, offering a bespoke range of transformational solutions to an impressive client base. They are currently looking for a number of Consultants to join the team, to work on and lead a rapidly growing portfolio of digital procurement projects for their customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual with a real enthusiasm for business technology and change to join a growing consultancy; gain exposure to a wide variety of interesting projects and industries and quickly progress a career in digital procurement.
The Consultants will be involved in supporting or leading on digital supply chain change programmes for a variety of clients. This could involve market research and data analytics, designing strategy, road-mapping change programmes and assisting the client with their change management. They will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects and will not get pigeonholed into one client for long periods of time. They will become experts in their marketplace and will have a great deal of autonomy and opportunity for career progression.
The ideal consultant could come from a variety of different backgrounds such as Procurement Operations, Software Buying, Analytics / Data, Management Consultancy or with experience working on digital transformation projects. They will have a strong educational background and a demonstrable track record of delivering success. Having a data driven, analytical mindset and a strong interest in technology / automation / AI will be useful, as will excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Key responsibilities of the Consultant
- Leading or assisting on Client digital procurement change programmes
- Provide guidance on digital procurement and supply chain solutions
- Maintain an up-to-date market knowledge on procurement technologies and services
- Work with clients to understand their business model and vision for change in order to engineer bespoke solutions
- Utilise and analyse procurement and supply chain data
- Uphold a best-in-class approach to client communication
Key skills and experience and person specification
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong educational background (2:1 degree, CIPS, Prince 2 or other relevant qualifications)
- Experience with: driving or supporting digital change; procurement systems; procurement transformation; consultancy; procurement or supply chain data analytics
- Keen interest in technology, data and innovation
- Values ambition, creativity, authenticity, determination and collaboration
You will get
- £35,000 - £75,000 depending on experience
- Remote working (with occasional client travel)
- Competitive benefits package
Apply now to be considered!