£60000 - £67000 per annum + 20% bonus + bens
15 days ago
Cedar are delighted to be recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager for a leading international fashion retailer. With a large high street and on-line presence, their brand is one of the leaders in the industry and they are renowned for their style and innovation.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, the Commercial Finance Manager will specifically support the stores & e-commerce teams and seek to drive performance.
Specific duties include:
- Drive understanding of key store and e-commerce metrics and KPIs.
- Supporting the e-commerce team with their budgets to drive incremental sales and ROI.
- Review commentary for the monthly board pack; analyse variances, highlight risks & opportunities.
- Support the creation & analysis of robust budgets for on & off line channels with all stakeholders.
- Attend forecasting & planning meetings; deliver accurate sales and margin forecasts.
- A range of ad hoc projects (e.g. business case work, new product analysis) to support the business.
The ideal candidate for the position of Commercial Finance Manager will:
- Be a qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA who has gained experience in retail and / or e-commerce .
- Thrive in building relationships with non-finance stakeholders in a leading retail business.
- Enjoy analysis, model building and solving real world problems.
- Possess the ability to work accurately and at pace, often to tight deadlines.
- Seek to progress once they've proved themselves in this role.