Commercial Manager (Pricing) - FTSE 100 Consumer Brand - £55,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits - Bristol with Home Working
Cedar are working with a well known consumer brand to find a commercial manager to join their pricing and portfolio team. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial manager, senior commercial analyst or pricing manager to join a fantastic organisation and have a real strategic impact on the direction of some of the UK's most recognisable Brands. Reporting into the Head of Portfolio, the Commercial Manager - Pricing will define medium to long-term pricing strategy for up to 5 years and own the P&L for a portfolio of products. They will provide commercial support to evaluating new propositions and integrating them into the existing portfolio, and build business cases for proposition development, to be presented up to director level.
The ideal post holder will have a strong background in commercial management and analysis; they will have the ability to make commercial decisions based on analysis of large data sets, and also have the ability to influence and challenge stakeholders to present key insights and achieve buy in from stakeholders at all levels.
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Manager - Pricing
- Leading key strategic projects to define the direction of the division
- Act as value optimisation lead to drive value across the portfolio
- Define and implement robust pricing strategies
- Build and present business cases based on analysis of large data-sets
- Experience in commercial management or pricing management
- Good financial modelling knowledge
- P&L Management
- Strategic Thinker
You will get
- £55,000 - £60,000 DOE
- 10% Bonus
- Discount Scheme
- Flexi Benefits
- Well-being Half Day Every Month
Apply now to be considered!