Commercial Manager - eCommerce/Consumer Goods
London (+ Remote)
£50k - £60k + Bonus
Cedar has been retained by an exciting Consumer Goods/eCommerce start-up to appoint a new Commercial Manager to drive the group's brand expansion plan to become a true market disruptor.
Formed in 2014, the business is highly profitable and can reinvest capital to support a sustainable expansion strategy without necessarily the need for outside funding.
As the Commercial Manager, you will have ownership for the key Commercial and Operational functions.
- Actively drive sales through the eCommerce and Partnership retail channels.
- Identifying new sales opportunities through the creation of new commercial agreements.
- Execute and deliver digital marketing campaigns to enhance the brand profile.
- Management of the return on investment, through meticulous management of the company's social media and advertising platforms.
- Continually review the eCommerce platform offering to improve customer journey experience.
- Orchestrate the product journey through the supply chain, from procurement through to fulfilment and distribution.
- Streamline the group's operations to enhance efficiency and customer experience.
- Participate in company strategy meetings to advise the Board on key revenue drivers.
- Prepare management information to evidence the company meeting growth objectives.
What do we need?
- A driven commercial manager who has previously worked within a consumer-focused business (eCommerce, Retail, FMCG)
- A graduate with a strong academic profile
- An appetite to work in a high growth start-up environment