Cedar are supporting a Private Sector organisation who are on the look for a Commercial Manager. This is a 12-Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) position which will be based both from Home and in the Office on-site in Bristol with a salary of up to £55,000 on offer.
This role will report into the Senior Commercial Manager and will be responsible for:
- ensuring commercial activity is performed to the highest standards and maintained to be able to provide advice to internal/external stakeholders, conforms to EU Procurement Regulations and internal Policies/Procedures and is monitored to ensure continuous improvement with the overall aim of obtaining best value for money.
- proactively participate in development and implementation of Category Strategies to ensure these fully satisfy requirements which may also include drafting and issuing ITTs/ITNs, contracts etc. and manage the associated procurement process up to and beyond contract award
- effectively manage contracts by building strong working relationships with both contractor, customer and colleagues where necessary
- negotiating contract terms, conditions and prices for Procurement activity with a view to delivering value for money/savings
Candidates applying MUST HAVE experience which covers:
- Experience in a recent role covering either Procurement, Category Management, Contract Management or Commercial Management in the UK Public Sector or services into the Public Sector
- Hands on experience running OJEU/PCR compliant Procurements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and engage with Stakeholders