£60000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is seeking a Commercial Manager to join a global organisation based in London. The role will work in collaboration with business stakeholders to establish and maintain the procurement process, including the management, review, negotiation and compliance elements of supplier contracts in line with business objectives to optimize costs and maximise efficiency and best practice
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage and take ownership of the Procurement process encompassing the procurement by third party products and services, including software, technology services, marketing services and contractor services across the business in collaboration with the legal and finance teams.
- Work closely with the finance team at a detailed level supporting as needed supplier onboarding, invoicing, payment discussions etc and improvement of finance processes for Purchase Orders to enable better financial reporting
- To lead commercial negotiations with suppliers taking responsibility and ownership for drafting and negotiating suitable terms and conditions and contract documentations taking into account technical and legal
- Assist stakeholders, as required, with sourcing efforts, RFP generation, source evaluations
- IACCM certification or similar experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have a background in technology with experience working within a SaaS provider or a Financial Services regulated industry