East London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits
3 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a disruptive and rapidly transforming, global technology company, during a time of significant investment. This highly dynamic business is changing the way the world communicates, creating new and advanced technology that is a vital enabler of IoT and future 5G services.
Based at their HQ in London and reporting into an impressive Commercial Finance Director, this strategic FP&A Manager role will manage two finance business partners, delivering decisive insights and supporting crucial strategic decisions.
This role has arisen due to an internal promotion, and this is a business with real opportunities for rapid progression and development.
- Ownership of the budgets, forecasts and long-term financial plans
- Work closely with the leadership team to build strategic plans
- Financial modelling of investment or new product business cases
- Ownership of the board packs, management KPIs and weekly trading stats
- Support corporate development and funding projects
- Support the business expansion with continuous improvements to the management reporting and financial analysis
- You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a strong academic background;
- Be a strong communicator with the confidence and gravitas to influence and challenge stakeholders;
- Have a numerical background and be comfortable working with large data sets;
- Have excellent Excel skills, including reporting and financial modelling;
- Good PowerPoint and presentation skills for presenting to senior management.