£60000 - £70000.00 per annum + 15% bonus + share scheme
3 months ago
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a disruptive and rapidly transforming growth stage technology company during a time of significant investment.
This young and highly dynamic business is changing the way the world communicates, creating new and advanced technology for the IoT and future 5G markets.
Based at their HQ in London, this strategic commercial Finance Manager role will manage two finance business partners, delivering decisive insights and supporting crucial strategic decisions.
You will have real opportunities for rapid career progression, gain knowledge of growing a Technology business, and truly add value at a strategic level.
- Work closely with the leadership team to build strategic plans and understand the market
- Financial modelling of investments, new business cases and building new revenue models
- Key support for corporate finance and due diligence projects, as well as fund raising
- Support the business expansion with continuous improvements to management information, communicating best practice KPIs to the business, and presenting to senior management
- Ownership of the budgets, forecasts and long-term financial plans
- Ownership of the board packs, management KPIs and weekly trading stats
- Direct management and development of a team of 2 Finance Business Partners
- You will need to be a qualified accountant with PQE;
- Have a numerical background and be comfortable working with large data sets;
- Be a strong communicator with the confidence and gravitas to influence, challenge and present to senior stakeholders;
- Have excellent Excel skills, including reporting and financial modelling;
- An adaptable personality to work in a high growth and ever evolving Tech Start up environment.