£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
9 months ago
03 Nov 00:00
A growing, PE backed FMCG brand are seeking to appoint a Commercial Financial Controller to build robust commercial reporting structures, reporting directly to a dynamic FMCG specialist CFO.
In this purely commercial role, you have the opportunity to design and built robust processes and structure, designed to elevate the value of commercial finance to the business. As a result, you will be involved in supporting commercial directors on the evaluation and negotiation of new contract opportunities and delivering business growth.
- Support in the evaluation of new business opportunities
- Contribution to contract negotiations
- Support Commercial Directors and their teams to deliver business growth
- Review/Analysis regarding Management Accounting processes
- Review information shared with Commercial teams, recommending improvements
- Implementation of KPIs to minimise operational risk, allowing for informed business decisions
- Management of a team of 3: Commercial Analyst(s) and Costing Accountant
- Development of commercial controls framework
Long term, you have the opportunity to grow your responsibility across mutliple nationwide sites, and in time become trusted number 2 to the CFO.
- ACA/CIMA Qualified - Ideally 2-3 years PQE
- 2-3 years' experience in commercially focused roles
- Experienced in FMCG environments
- Experienced in team management