£65000 - £85000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
about 2 months ago
Looking to progress your commercial finance career within the Media & Entertainment sector?
Senior Commercial Finance Manager roles (£80k - £85k)
Commercial Finance Manager roles (£65k - £70k)
London based (WFH)
I am currently engaged with a brand-rich Media & Entertainment group to support the rebuild of their commercial finance function by appointing a number of business-facing, influential manager and senior manager positions.
- Act as a primary business partner to non-finance functions, including Marketing, Sales, Digital, Analytics, Brand Design and Programming.
- Drive output on P&L through innovative methods, establishing key performance levers to pull.
- Review business performance and assess success against the strategic plan.
- Develop clever data tools to measure Brand success and provide management information to summarise achievements.
- Work with 'creatives' to review new initiatives, stress-testing their commercial viability.
- Take an ambassadorial role in launching new projects to improve commercial delivery.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACA)
- Immaculate academic record
- Comfortable with complex data sets
- A sector background in Media, Entertainment, Digital, Ecommerce or Technology