£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Car Allowance
8 months ago
A FTSE 100 Technology business based in London is actively seeking to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager to deliver robust commercial and strategic analysis to their fastest growing Product Division.
- Supporting the Head of Commercial Finance in working with Business Unit stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders with preparation, submission and commentary on New Business Cases
- Develop robust financial models to enhance performance reporting
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Key User for the KPIs dashboard
- Responsible for quarterly Sales forecasting, including submission of Group sales forecast.
- Assisting the Managing Director in the preparation of quarterly trade review presentations.
- Provide financial information to departmental management and business unit leaders
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- FP&A or Commercial Business Partnering experience