£65000 - £75000 per annum + 20% bonus and excellent benefits
10 months ago
24 Sep 00:00
An established household name in the Media sector, is looking for an experienced Commercial Finance professional to manage a team of 2 senior Analysts in a truly commercial business partnering role.
This international diversified business has a large and impressive Commercial Finance function with real opportunities for career development within their awesome London HQ.
Now due to an internal promotion, an exciting role has opened for a Commercial Finance Manager to report into the Head of Finance, and business partner the Sales and Advertising teams, providing financial insight, commercial analysis and strategic advice to the business.
This role will focus on partnering with the Sales teams and other senior stakeholders, supporting the delivery of stretching revenue targets and advising on commercial deals and business strategy.
- Become a trusted business partner and industry expert to advise on competitor and industry developments; supporting and advising on commercial opportunities and helping to strategic objectives
- Evaluate and advise on financial performance to support the delivery of targets
- Partner the Business Intelligence team to drive the evolution of high-quality management information
- Shape business activity at a strategic and operational level with the development of forecasts, business plans and scenario models, advising on trade-offs, key assumptions and the arrangement of resources to strategic objectives
- Manage and develop a team of 2 Senior Finance Analysts
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
This role would suit an individual looking to develop their career in a leadership position in a large commercial finance department with significant exposure to the business and scope for progression
You will also need:
- A qualification in Finance (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Post qualified experience in business partnering and commercial finance in a large business
- Proven influencing skills with senior non-finance stakeholders