£70000 - £80000 per annum + 10% pension + 15% bonus + bens
2 months ago
02 May 00:00
A German speaking Commercial Finance Manager is sought by a global private equity backed technology business. They have been successful over a period of time (bonuses have been paid in full over the past few years) and are both developing new products and entering new markets - this is therefore a wonderful opportunity to join them.
The Commercial Finance Manager will report to the Regional VP and will work with Sales Directors & Leadership teams to drive business & sales growth across the German, Austrian & Swiss businesses. Specific details include:
- Assist the sales team in qualifying sales opportunities providing impartial advice and guidance.
- Act as the finance lead by contributing to contract & bid negotiation; deliver profitable growth and satisfy customer requirements.
- Manage contract disputes and existing business including churn & renewals to drive business performance.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to drive business performance. Partner with sales management to add value to analysis and decision making.
- Build and develop relationships with leadership team, customers and key regional stakeholders.
- Challenge accepted ways of thinking; define innovative ways of working to best serve customers and business.
The ideal candidate for the position of Commercial Finance Manager will be:
- A German speaker who has proven experience of supporting the sales function of an international business (technology, FMCG, retail or B2B sectors preferred).
- A qualified accountant or someone with relevant numerate experience.
- Someone with excellent analytical skills who enjoys challenging conventional thinking, customer negotiation and building relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- An individual who is keen to progress internally.