£65000 - £70000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
22 days ago
A global FTSE 100 'Consumer Power Brand' based in Berkshire is seeking to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager to act as the primary influencer to the division's Sales function.
- Own all commercial finance partnering with Sales Directors, New Product Development Teams and National Account Managers
- Appraise all new consumer product launches and assess commercial viability and 'take to market' strategy
- Perform comprehensive performance reviews on all Sales Channels and Brand performance
- Develop robust pricing strategies to ensure the business drives profitability in key markets
- Model the customer volume and value metrics to deliver future business plans
- Partner the CFO and Divisional Managing Director in the preparation of quarterly trade review presentations.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- FP&A or Commercial Business Partnering experience
- FMCG, Retail or broad Consumer experience