West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits
17 days ago
Commercial Finance Manager - Media & Entertainment - West London
Cedar are working exclusively with a multinational Events & Entertainment business in London, who are looking for an ambitious recently qualified professional for a truly commercial business partnering and management reporting role.
The Finance Manager will a true business partner to senior non-finance stakeholders daily, owning the business unit, and providing full support to budget holders and partnering non-finance heads such as Operations Directors, Sales, Marketing and others, ensuring there are realistic gross profit estimates available to senior management at all times.
This is a hands-on role also managing the monthly reporting process, and for a high-achiever you can fast track to a Head of Finance role in 12 months .
Summary of Main Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be fully immersed in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Support decision making across the business with robust management reporting, undertaking variance and trend analysis of business performance
- Business Partner various non-finance budget holders such as Ops Directors
- Provide management reporting to aid strategic decisions - including trend, variance & sensitivity analysis
- Quarterly divisional cash flow forecasts
- Daily and weekly revenue reporting
- Preparation of management accounts
Essential skills required:
- Recently Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA)
- Commercial acumen and senior stakeholder management
- Solid Accounting knowledge from industry or practice
- Advanced Excel skills