Commercial Finance Manager - Investment Projects, FTSE 100, Central London, c£65k + Bonus
I am working with an instantly recognisable blue chip, FTSE 100 technology firm who are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Manager to work on their investment cases.
Reporting directly into the Senior Commercial Finance Manager you will be business partnering and working collaboratively with senior stakeholders to provide insight and support on group investment decisions. Looking at both large end-to-end investment cases for the whole group as well as entity specific cases.
This opportunity offers brilliant senior stakeholder engagement, business partnering with all divisional CFO's across the whole group. Arguably one of the most highly visible commercial finance role within this FTSE 100 organisation.
- Ownership over group business cases for all investment decisions
- Oversee the management of the investment board, providing independent recommendations to the Group CFO for large investment and customer bid decisions
- Business partnering with senior c-suite stakeholders, becoming a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on group investment decisions
- Project Leadership: setting ambitious yet achievable plans to deliver project objectives, understanding the steps needed to take to deliver on your project outcomes
A forward-thinking, highly successful organisation which have fast become a significant market player ahead of their competition, holding an enviable position on the FTSE 100 and continued growth globally. They have a strong commitment to Corporate Responsibility in a nurturing, meritocratic environment, with long-term career development opportunities. The Senior Finance leaders are ambitious, supportive, and truly hands on; they are keen to develop others and offer fantastic senior stakeholder engagement.
They offer good work from home flexibility with 2-3 days in their brilliant central London HQ.
Essential candidate criteria:
- Newly ACA / ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience working on large and complex projects
- Ideally from a Technology/Telco background
- Strong academic profile