I am exclusively partnered with a leading international transportation group who are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Manager.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
To support the development in future tenders in London, and in a cross-functional Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team, we are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager.
The role will be responsible for contractual and economic analysis of tender projects, the financial modelling & the financial compliance of our tender response with governance principles regarding risks and financial targets, the presentation of projects internally to our Commercial Delivery Director, Strategy and Performance Director and all Board of Directors
You will also lead the financial aspects of fleet management (renewal / purchase, lease vs own financial analysis), contact with brokers/lessors, financial support for commercial business cases.
This role will involve working closely in partnership with a wide and dynamic range of stakeholders (including Senior Management, Garage Managers, Scheduling team, Financial Accounting).
- Perform the Financial Bid Modelling of our Tender response
- Assist the Commercial Director with the preparation of governance documents, including the financial analysis of the tenders and commercial/financial implications for presentation to and review by the Company Directors
- Guarantee the competitiveness of the tender offer
- Financial modelling in excel to understand business performance and profitability by garage and by route
- Lead projects to improve quality of data of route performance
- Financial lead for commercial business cases
- Finance support for Strategy and Performance Director on all strategic plans
- Ad-hoc business partnering on specific projects across the company
- Finance lead for appraisal of tenders for new leases
- Financial support to the ongoing company-wide transformation and other key business projects
- Continuous development of the FP&A team to improve skills and knowledge
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced financial modelling skills in Excel
- Excellent analytical reasoning ability and capable of making decisions on complex matters
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines as a part of a team
- Commercially minded with an ability to influence projects and business decisions
- Experience of communicating and building relationships with non-finance stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; looking at large amounts of data to identify trends, producing meticulous results whilst working under pressure
- Excellent organisational /communication skills and time management
- Working language: English