Commercial Finance Manager, FP&A - PE backed Tech - London
£75k + bonus + flexible working + big company benefits
Cedar have an exclusive Commercial FP&A Manager role with a well-known fast-paced Tech business - the most commercial role in the Finance team.
Following a high-profile PE acquisition 2 years ago by impressive investors with a strong portfolio and network in the Tech market, this fast-paced business has been undergoing a finance transformation with a new punchy Senior Leadership Team (SLT) being appointed to drive ambitious growth plans and further international expansion. Having done so successfully - the business has doubled their customer base and seen 50% profit growth these last 2 years!
This newly created Commercial FP&A Manager role will report into, and be the 2ic, to the UK Finance Director, helping to drive revenue growth and build on the commercial offering to the business. This is a pure commercial finance role where you will Business Partner the UK MD, Heads of Sales & Marketing, covering the full spectrum of commercial finance including profitability analysis, business cases, KPI performance tracking etc.
This critical role will lead the strategic and operational Financial aspects of the UK consumer business. This role will partner closely with business leaders to understand revenue, marketing ROI, sales channels analysis, operating drivers and economic challenges, translating them into insights to unlock commercial value for the UK. There is also the potential to hire a Commercial Finance Analyst under this role.
The Senior Finance leaders are ambitious, supportive, and true leaders who provide real autonomy to manage workload but are happy to share their knowledge and coach where necessary, being known to rapidly develop team members. The business will offer progression and career growth to high performers, so this truly is a growing business to build a long-term career and grow with as the business expands.
- Be the lead business partner to the UK Managing Director and the rest of the UK Commercial business leaders including Head of Marketing & Sales
- Lead on profitability and cost analysis, and measuring and tracking performance against KPIs
- Ownership of the UK Planning Cycle: Budget / Forecast / Long Term Plan
- Ownership of supporting material for monthly Chief Executive update meetings: Country Review Pack & Supporting papers
- Support implementation and use of Forecasting and Planning tool: Anaplan
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and presentations for the PE owners and C-Suite, including Group CFO/CEO
Essential experience you will need to be considered for this role:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Commercial finance or FP&A experience in industry
- Experience engaging with Senior stakeholders (Heads of, Directors, C-suite)