£90000 - £95000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A leading European pharmaceutical company are in need for a Commercial Finance Manager for a period of 3 months. This is a commercially driven role providing robust support to the senior leadership team.
- Provide overall commercial support to the senior leadership team to help deliver their strategy
- Full ownership for the budgeting and forecasting process ensuring all group deadlines are met
- P&L management for each European region ensuring forecasts are on track
- Develop and maintain the reporting structure for each region and reporting for variances
- Provide top level and in-depth analysis to best highlight group targets
- Business partner with Supply Chain identifying any risks and opportunities
- Scenario planning to be able to track ROI
- Review current distribution strategies and make changes where necessary
- Ownership of the full month end process
- Drive sales improvement partnering with the commercial heads
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Must be Business fluent in German and English!
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced excel skills
- Previous experience in using ERP systems such SAP and BI systems
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially driven individual who has the willingness to add value by driving commercial strategy. You will be an experienced commercial finance manger looking to drive change partnering with multiple stakeholders achieving the group's outcome. Please note that you must be business fluent in German to be considered.