£60000 - £70000 per annum + 5k car + pension + benefits
27 days ago
A Commercial Finance Manager is urgently sought by a leading facilities management company to provide key financial leadership to two of their major contracts.
Based at the client site(s), The Commercial Finance Manager will enjoy a particularly operational role as a key member of the management teams helping to drive informed decision making. With the support of a Contract Accountant, your duties will include:
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of all key financial information and metrics.
- Develop / Identify KPIs and provide analysis & insight to the management team.
- Drive cost reduction with the Operations team by analysing financial and operational data.
- Own the annual budget and monthly forecasts.
- Drive to seek continuous improvement across finance processes and controls.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior managers and their teams.
- A range of other ad hoc analytical and commercial tasks.
The ideal candidate for the post of Commercial Finance Manager will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) who is familiar with contract accounting.
- Have prior experience of working in a facilities management and / or PFI environment.
- Enjoy providing analysis & insight that is integral to driving decision making.
- Thrive working in an operational role, often liaising with senior non-finance stakeholders.
- Possess excellent attention to detail either when working at 'big picture' or granular level.