£55000.00 - £58000.00 per annum + Car allowance, Bonus
11 months ago
- Commercial lead for contractual change control notifications and liaison with the clients regarding pricing of new buildings / assets / site closures / other changes working closely with the account team to ensure optimisation of the process as well as an accurate and consistent approach.
- Be the contractual expert for the contract, supporting the team to ensure a detailed understanding to protect both parties from external and internal risks, for example through the use of the Essence of Contract and Contract Deliverables plan.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial forecasting including P&L, cash, client forecasting requirements and the budget planning process. In addition delivery of clear quarterly reconciliations for the client as per the contract. Also pro-active management of the billing process and cash collection, as well as management of the investment fund.
- Keep a clear track of all Commercial risks and opportunities and drive actions to mitigate and maximise respectively, including driving opportunities for additional scope of deliver (growth).
- To develop and maintain a professional and proactive business relationship with all levels of the client's representatives. Promoting the company; development of services and understanding the changing needs of the customer through the Assurance model.
- Ensure that processes are consistently followed and challenged to maintain financial and commercial control.
- Supply chain governance including working closely with the account team and Procurement to align to optimise supplier maintenance agreements through flow down agreements aligned to the client contract as well as account reconciliation.
- Management of any finance related roles on site for example fortnightly payroll submission, Additional Services management, other.
- Working closely with the Account Director of this contract and provide cover for Account Director and Commercial team members during holiday / absence.
- Advise the Senior Commercial Manager and Account Director of all key changes which affect performance. Support and back up to the Senior Commercial Manager and Account Director. Performance of any ad-hoc duties at the discretion of the Senior Commercial Manager and Account Director.
Commercially qualified accountant (CA, CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent experience.
Experiences, Skills and Attributes:
- Commercial / Financial experience in a commercial services contract environment.
- Professional, committed, conscientious, pro-active and innovative.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Positive attitude to change.
- Strong communicator able to communicate with clients, operations, suppliers, and team.
- Numerate, accurate and confident and have the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workloads appropriately.
- A clear understanding of the need for confidentiality.
- High level of computer literacy including Excel; Powerpoint; Word; Financial Systems.
- High level of focus on achievement of targeted results.