£75000 - £85000 per annum + 15% bonus + pension + bens
16 days ago
A Commercial Finance Manager is sought by a global private equity backed technology business. They have been successful over a period of time (bonuses have been paid in full over the past few years) and are both developing new products and entering new markets - this is therefore a wonderful opportunity to join them.
The Commercial Finance Manager will report to the Regional VP and will be responsible for working with Sales Directors and the leadership team to drive business & sales growth across all current and future product ranges. Specific details include:
· Assist the sales team in qualifying sales opportunities providing impartial advice and guidance.
· Act as the finance lead by contributing to contract & bid negotiation; deliver profitable growth and satisfy customer requirements.
· Manage contract disputes and existing business including churn & renewals to drive business performance.
· Identify opportunities and implement solutions to drive business performance. Partner with sales management to add value to analysis and decision making.
· Build and develop relationships with leadership team, customers and key regional stakeholders.
· Challenge accepted ways of thinking; define innovative ways of working to best serve customers and business.
The ideal candidate for the position of Commercial Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) who has proven experience of supporting the sales function of an international business (technology, FMCG, retail or B2B sectors preferred). Candidates will have excellent analytical skills and will enjoy challenging conventional thinking, customer negotiation and building relationships with internal & external stakeholders. This should be seen as an entry point role as there are several opportunities available for good people to progress.