£50000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 days ago
A FTSE 100 household brand are seeking to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager to support strategic direction for a growing, complex business area.
With a global outreach and partnerships with the worlds leading businesses, governmental bodies and highly confidential operations, this opportunity is situated within a highly complex, organically growing business area with long term projections for market capitalisation.
This is ideally suited to individuals making a move within Industry, ACA movers from practice will be considered subject to commercial modelling/analysis experience.
As Commercial Finance Manager you will be involved in:
- Commercial Finance - Assessing growth opportunities, supporting pricing strategies through analysis and modelling activities and supporting the strategic direction of current and future projects
- Financial Planning: Management of budget and cash flow forecasts. Ensuring robust cost forecasting and controls, including management of financial risks and growth opportunities.
- Month end & reporting - Responsible for the consolidation and reporting of accounts and balance sheet, together with variance monthly commentary.
- Customer - Owning the day to day financial relationship with the customer, ranging from billing queries to supporting open book accounting audits and justifying BT's spend and savings profiles
You will be:
- ACA/CIMA Qualified - Coming from an industry grad scheme or Top 10 practice
- Adept in Financial Modelling - Building models to analyse complex data sets
- Experienced in FTSE 100/250 environments - Either from grad scheme or audit portfolio