£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health
8 months ago
A market leading producer of consumer goods is seeking to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager to support the identity and implementation of Financial Strategy.
Following a restructure to support long term growth plans, the business is now seeking to employ high performing individuals to deliver this strategy.
As Commercial Finance Manager your responsibilities will include
- Providing commercial support to the executive team
- Supporting the Commercial FC in delivering the highest quality of financial support and information
- Supporting the commercial and operational decisions of the business, adding analysis, insight and financial discipline
- Assiting delivery of financial strategy, including short and long term financial planning & setting and measuring KPIs
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial planning
- Participating in ad hoc projects including strategic reviews and business development plans
You Will Be:
- Qualified - ACA/CIMA
- 1-2 years proven commercial finance exposure
- Experience within FMCG/ Consumer
- Strong Excel skills