Commercial Finance Director
Circa £130,000 + car allowance, bonus, LTIP
Digital Technology SME
Flexible on location: London, Milton Keynes or Birmingham (+ includes Working From Home)
This established Technology sector disruptor has proven to be immensely popular across the investor community with yet another year of incredible growth and success forecast for 2022. The time to join is now, with exciting products being rolled out and multiple capex projects underway to re-enforce a market leading position.
As part of the ongoing growth of the business, this highly entrepreneurial and fast paced company is now seeking a dynamic Commercial Finance Director to play a key role in driving commercial growth.
Reporting to the CFO and leading a talented commercial finance team, the role includes:
- Lead financial advisor on business growth, playing a key role in driving performance against strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Executing financial management and insight enabling sound decision making and steering business success, through commercial support & financial analysis of performance
- Providing insight, analysis and recommendations in relation to growth assessment and improvement, financial sustainability and investment cases
- Business case and decision support for all key initiatives and sales opportunities, ensuring alignment with overall strategic objectives
- Advising on pricing strategy and structure, expansion into new markets, ongoing investment business cases, customer profitability
- Use of available tools (i.e. data warehouse, Salesforce) to maximise the quality and depth of analysis undertaken, and play a key role in influencing and prioritising further developments in business-wide data/analysis tools
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting for shareholders, engaging directly with the investor analyst teams
- Customer contract negotiation, financial support to the bid process and new business opportunities
- Coaching and developing the commercial finance team, ensuring clarity of purpose, development plans are in place and a collaborative and supportive team environment is sustained
The successful candidate will be a highly credible finance professional with impressive levels of gravitas, drive and intellectual horsepower. You will have an impressive background of owning the commercial finance agenda and delivering significant and tangible success, which in turn has had a dramatic impact on business performance.
With in-depth commercial acumen and demonstrable experience of partnering Sales, Strategy, Development and Product roll out teams, you will have the talent to excel within an agile, innovative and fast paced environment.
Personality and behaviours are a key element for the successful candidate. Humility, business acumen, first class communication skills, an innately curious mindset and a confidence in your own ability are pre-requisite to succeed within this this exciting, market leading growth story