£55000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
I am currently working with a growing technology business that are looking for a forward-thinking accountant to join the commercial arm of the business based in Central London. You will be become part of a well-known FTSE company who have gone from strength to strength over recent years, offering a brilliant career path for a finance professional with scope for continual progression and development.
- Collaborating with different areas of the business and proactively challenge performance and drive change to ensure key operational and financial targets are achieved or beaten.
- Engaging and managing the financial risk both internally and externally
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Support the Finance Director and other senior leadership in setting up new projects.
- Ensure accurate and details information is communicated smoothly across the business, including the site Finance and Commercial teams.
- Partner with various functions across the business, playing the role of key advisor
- Be the driver on support and insight on customer and product profitability and opportunities for the business
- Play a key role in providing strategic direction and execution
- Taking ownership of the P&L and establishing areas to add value
·Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
·Excellent Excel skills