COMMERCIAL FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - RETAIL - £60k -65k + 15% BONUS - LONDON
I am exclusively partnered with one of Britain's most recognisable retail brands who have created a brand new role and are now looking to add a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to the team.
My client are a staple brand in the UK with ownership of multiple brands across it's portfolio. With the opportunity to acquire further exclusive brands, the company are currently going through an expansion and are keen to add to their finance department.
As the Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will be actively involved in key, strategic and commercial decision making for the group. You will champion financial planning & analysis that will contribute to commercial decisions whilst taking ownership for the budgeting & forecasting, playing a crucial role in providing insightful analysis of financial and non-financial KPI's.
The Commercial Finance Business Partner will help to deliver analysis across the groups performance, helping to produce visual reports and present the story behind commercial results, identifying risks & trends for current and future performance. You will be fantastic at using visualisation tools to build accurate analysis and reports for key stakeholders across the business.
Your savy communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, will help you to influence seniors whilst providing commercial insight through complex financial models. You will play a key role on the Investment Board working with multiple teams to present clear commercial business cases that play significant deliverables for the group's forward thinking future.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant
- Proven experience in working in a commercial environment including business partnering with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Incredible inter-personal skills and an efficient communicator
- Fantastic at building financial models with sound experience using visualisation tools such as Power BI
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Experienced working in a multisite and/or B2C environment is highly advantageous