Commercial Finance Business Partner, PE Backed FMCG, London, c£60k + Bonus & Brilliant Benefits
I am partnered exclusively with a PE backed FMCG group based in Blackfriars looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Business Partner. The business has experienced a period of sustained growth and continues to meet all its strategic objectives.
With a Sale pipelined for the next 2-3 years, this is a fantastic opportunity to become integrated in a business where you can plan an integral part in the preparation for the sale. It is a brilliant way to get hands on Exit experience and be part of a Private Equity environment.
With new product releases pipelined for later this year, this role has been newly created to support the continued growth of the business.
You will play a pivotal role in the Commercial Finance team, working closely with a brilliant Head of Commercial Finance and C-Suite executives on long term strategic planning and several high-profile projects, partner with the divisional Directors across the business.
The Senior Finance leaders are ambitious, supportive, and truly hands on; they are keen to develop others and offer fantastic senior stakeholder engagement. This role has materialised due to a need to grow the team as their new-product portfolio has expanded greatly within the last 12 months. There is a vast amount of opportunity in the business to have brilliant senior leadership engagement as you partner both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business partner key non-financial functional heads including Sales, Marketing, Innovation and C-Suite.
- Drive profitability through educating and influencing key stakeholders on pulling P&L performance levers, directly impacting sales and margin.
- Deliver business performance material to the Investors.
- Work with the Innovation Team to appraise new products and control investment spend.
- Build intelligent pricing tools and create business cases for new product launches.
- DO NO ACCOUNTING WORK, JUST THE COMMERCIALS.
Essential candidate criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ideally from a Transaction Services / Deals background
- Consumer background - FMCG, Retail, Wholesale, Other Consumer
- Strong academic profile
- Problem solver who wants to work in a fast-paced PE environment