Commercial Finance Business Partner - FTSE 100 - Bristol - £55-60k + 10% bonus + 10% pension + big blue chip benefits package + flexible working
An exclusive role with a global FTSE 100 blue chip and success story within the Technology world, this business is hands down the leader in their field with an instantly recognisable brand.
A forward-thinking, modern organisation which strives to be ahead of their competitors holding an enviable position on the FTSE 100 and continued growth globally. They have a strong commitment to Corporate Responsibility in a nurturing, meritocratic environment, with long term career development opportunities.
What interesting things you will be involved in:
Reporting into a fast-tracked Senior Finance Manager, this is a unique opportunity to join a small and high-profile Commercial Finance Team who are the link between internal and external stakeholders.
You will be helping to build and maintain complex financial models, write analytical commentary, business partner internal and external senior stakeholders, and lead on improving efficiency across the business.
This is an opportunity to truly add value, influencing the understanding of future revenue in a FTSE 100 Tech business, assisting on bespoke scenario analysis.
The business is looking for genuine team players, who thrive in a collaborative culture, who take the frequent opportunities to socialise with the team and partake in various work drinks and events.
What skills you will need to be successful in this Finance Manager role:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Excellent stakeholder management with the gravitas to win the respect and confidence of colleagues and senior stakeholders up to Exec/Director level
- Strong analytical and Excel skills, comfortable analysing large datasets to understand the impact of complex methodologies
- Attention to detail as well as the ability to connect the dots and identify commercial opportunities and risks
- Experience of working with large FTSE listed companies