Commercial Finance Business Partner - Entertainment - Central London - £60k + 15% bonus
Cedar are hiring an exclusive Finance Business Partner role for a multi-site Entertainment & Attractions company.
Following a business wide transformation and the implementation of new systems - the business has restructured the Commercial Finance team and upskilled this role, with the accounting elements and month-end being consilidated to a UK based Centre of Excellence - allowing the Finance Business Partners to focus on what they do best - the real value add commercial analysis and influencing senior stakeholders in the business.
This senior Finance Business Partner role will be based at one of their most high-profile and well-known Entertainment site in London, owning a £50m P&L, and being one of 3 people on the Senior Leadership Team alongside the General Manager & Head of Commercial.
You will report into the Commercial Finance Director in HQ who has a portfolio of Entertainment sites, but day to day you will be the go-to person in Finance for this business, on the ground with commercial and operations, supporting on business cases, planning and strategy; being the lead business partner to the General Manager & Head of Commercial.
The business is a global brand offering long-term development opportunities all across the UK and internationally, with you being part of one of the biggest Entertainment & Attractions companies in the world, in a pure commercial Finance role with no financial reporting or month-end responsibilities. This is truly a senior 'influencer' role that will take someone to the next level in their career into the Senior Finance space.
To be successful in this Finance Business Partner role you will need to be:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as a real people person who can form strong trusting relationships with commercial stakeholders
- Confidence to sit at the leadership table, with the gravitas to influence to Senior Director level
- Self-sufficient, able to identify and present solutions to problems before speaking to senior management
- 15% bonus
- Private Medical + 4% pension + income protection + life assurance
- 25% discount across all their Entertainment sites globally
- Free passes to events and sites at some of the biggest Entertainment sites and Attractions across the UK & Globally