£52000 - £57000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
9 months ago
A market leading FTSE 100 Consumer giant is actively seeking to appoint a Commercial Finance Business Partner to deliver robust commercial and sales analysis for their most high profile brands, based in Slough.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Director in working with Business Unit stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders with preparation, submission and commentary on New Business Cases and Deals
- Develop robust financial models to enhance performance reporting
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Key User for the KPIs dashboard
- Responsible for quarterly Sales forecasting, including submission of Group sales forecast.
- Assisting the Managing Director in the preparation of quarterly trade review presentations.
- Provide financial information to departmental management and business unit leaders
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- FP&A or Commercial Business Partnering experience