City of London, London, England
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% bonus and excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
Commercial Finance Business Partner
City of London
A global brand and success story within the Technology World, this business is hands down the leader in their field and holds an enviable position on the FTSE 100.
To help facilitate continued growth and success, the business is now seeking to recruit a commercially orientated Senior Financial Analyst in their City of London HQ.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, the role includes:
- Drive planning and forecasting activities for Sales and Marketing teams, while interfacing closely with business partners and central FP&A team
- Develop and create key financial models
- Establish operating mechanisms and reporting that ensure management teams understand business position against operating and financial objectives
- Develop key management reports especially business KPIs to ensure data accuracy
- Create and deliver presentations for financial and business reviews that provide impactful insights to drive business performance
- Partner business teams and proactively identify important opportunities and drive change/decisions through credible relationship building
- Drive process improvements and lay the foundation for scalable processes that will scale with global growth
- As a qualified accountant with demonstrable commercial finance experience, specifically partnering non-finance stakeholders, you will exude a confident and engaging communication style.
- You ideally will be experienced in presenting complex analytics to senior stakeholders, having worked within a data heavy and/or technology sector related company, applying business experience to influence thinking of senior management.
- You will also need advanced Exceland strong PowerPoint skills, as well as financial systems experience.