Up to £70000 per annum
2 months ago
Commercial Finance / FP&A Manager
European Consumer business
C£70,000 + bonus etc
This established Consumer group has expanded rapidly over the past 7 years through a combination of acquisitive and organic growth. With a European presence and ambitious plans to maintain its exceptional roll out across new and existing territories, the new position of Commercial Finance / FP&A Manager has been created.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, you will:
- Own the preparation of the long-term 5-year business planning model (including scenario modelling), the yearly Budgeting process and the quarterly re-forecasting cycle
- Produce the 3 year plan, budget and forecasting packs (in collaboration with the operating businesses) for the Exec
- Be the key financial modelling and analysis expert to deliver insightful analysis to support executive requests and to support the operating companies
- Profitability analysis / comparison across the various territories to inform investment decisions
- Cash flow scenario planning / modelling
- Provide insight and analysis into market trends, macro economy and the wider retail landscape
- Own the weekly financial analysis of trading results for presentation to the Pepkor Europe Board
As a qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of providing insightful and analytical financial support to commercial stakeholders you will have a demonstrable hunger and passion to drive increased commercial finance support and an ability to get stuck into a rapidly growing and hands on business. With a high degree of intellectual horsepower and a proven background in a fast paced, branded business you will have extremely impressive engagement skills and an immediate projection of gravitas and credibility.
This position will play a key role in the continued success of this rapidly growing Consumer success story.