City of London, London
£38000 - £42000 per annum
9 months ago
02 Oct 00:00
Cedar is currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst for a telecommunications company based in the City of London.
The company has a global footprint, and this particular division of the company delivers over £10bn of revenue and £2.4bn of EBITDA for the Group from their numerous product lines from three consumer brands. The function provides insightful reporting, analysis and business partnering that is integral to optimising decision making and delivering value for shareholders.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Business Partner to the Trading functions, supporting delivery of trading, value & P&L targets
- Drive the business in understanding financial performance for 2 key areas of the business. Driving improvement through influencing key stakeholders, analysis and governance
- Deliver robust and challenging budgets and forecasts for MRC and value creation. Interlocked across sales channels, central trading and marketing
- Support delivery of reporting (on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis) and analyse value and volume performance
- Production of Business case's and PIR for trading and marketing initiatives
- Review long-term trading trends, using analysis to influence decision making and drive change
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Advanced Excel/Power point skills
- Some Commercial/Business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter with a desire to continuously improve
- The role requires strong influence and persuasion skills.
- Ability to evaluate and understand trading performance and pricing requests
- Working in a challenging, complex, fast moving environment
- Ability to source and simplify large amounts of complex data simplify into an actionable plan
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a global presence, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.