£55000.00 - £60000 per annum + 15% bonus and excellent benefits
over 1 year ago
An established household name in the Media sector, is looking for an ambitious qualified commercial accountant for a truly commercial Finance Analyst role.
This international diversified business has a large and impressive Commercial Finance function with real opportunities for career development within their awesome London HQ.
Now due to an internal promotion, an exciting role has opened for a Commercial Finance Analyst to report into the Head of Finance, and business partner the Sales team, providing financial insight, commercial analysis and strategic advice to the business.
- Become a trusted Business partner building credibility with multiple senior stakeholders, through developing expertise in the industry, understanding key performance drivers, providing competitor analysis and advising on new industry developments;
- Explore and analyse data, extracting valuable insights to enable informed decision making, by proactively exploring sales data, evaluating financial performance and analysing key performance metrics to support the delivery of in-year targets;
- Drive the evolution of management information and analysis - monitor and deliver high quality, timely management information; develop the financial acumen of the sales team; partner with the Business Intelligence Unit to drive improvements to management information and business intelligence tools;
- Contribute to strategy through the development of budgets, forecasts and business plans - providing financial leadership and analytical support to help shape business activity at a strategic and operational level; model scenarios, advise on key assumptions and trade-offs and support the alignment of resources to strategic priorities.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- A qualification in Finance (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Experience in commercial finance and/or FP&A
- Strong influencing and financial analysis skills
- An individual looking to develop their career in a commercial finance department with significant exposure to the business.