£55000 - £60000 per annum
26 days ago
Commercial Finance Analyst - eCommerce Start-up
£55k - £60k
I am partnered exclusively with an accelerated-growth eCommerce start-up to appoint a Commercial Finance Analyst, based in London. The business has achieved 500% top-line growth in Y2 of trading, now looking to further expand and proactively market the brand to a host of new consumers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business partner key non-financial functional heads including Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain & Distribution and Digital.
- Drive profitability through educating and influencing key stakeholders on pulling P&L performance levers, directly impacting sales and margin.
- Deliver business performance material to the Investors.
- Work closely with the Finance Director to deliver fundraising.
- Build intelligent pricing tools and create business cases for new product launches.
Essential candidate criteria:
- Qualified Accountant
- Consumer background - FMCG, Retail, Wholesale, eCommerce, Consumer Digital
- Strong academic profile
- Problem solver who wants to work in a dynamic, start-up environment