£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Commercial Finance Analyst:
I am currently working with a Luxury Retail business that has grown exponentially over the past few years who have a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join their FP&A team in Central London. The unique opening offers you a truly meritocratic environment with responsibilities that includes supporting experienced Finance Business Partners, Commercial Accountants and various other departments across the business.
- Supporting the FP&A Manager in working with Divisional stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders, including Finance Business Partners and Finance Directors
- Working closely with Business Partners and Commercial Accountants, such as testing new reporting tools and system implementation
- To produce relevant and proactive analysis to assist key stakeholders with the improvement of commercial contract profitability.
- Take ownership of models in relations to costs, including designing, updating and maintaining them.
- Ad-hoc duties as requested, including support for analysis and budget process
- You will ideally be recently qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent.
- Have some experience in Budgeting and Forecasting
- Strong Excel Skills