COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST - FMCG - £65k + 15% BONUS - LONDON
I am exclusively partnered with one of Britain's most iconic brands who boast an incredible operation and are now looking to add a Commercial Finance Analyst due to recent expansion.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will act as the inquisitor between Finance and the Operations teams by providing key financial analysis that plays a major impact to commercial decision making. As part of the Commercial Finance team, your role will contribute to the success of company's operational performance and implementing strategic initiatives on profitability and revenue as well as sales and hours reporting.
You will have an analytical mindset, being able to identify risks and opportunities with accurate assessment and be able to 'look forward' with analysis to proactively support the operational department. You will review financial results and work with various business models, strategic initiatives and understanding economic conditions to help structure future business performance.
You will play a key role in the budgeting, forecasting and long term planning, assisting with preparation of board materials for periodic performance, rolling forecasts and budgets as required. You will create the analysis on sales, hours and business KPI's with the use of Power BI to enable reporting and insight for delivery across the business.
This is an incredible Commercial Finance opportunity for somebody who is looking to play a direct and impactful role in a forward-thinking environment with plenty of opportunities for future progression.
- Provide forward-thinking analysis and insight to proactively support operational teams with identifying risks and opportunities
- Build and support business cases including evaluating investment proposals and business evaluations
- Taking ownership of budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning processes
- Assist with board materials for periodic performance, rolling forecasts and budgets as required
- Assist with preparation of key analysis and reports via Power BI
To be successful in this role you will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Industry experience in an analytical/commercial finance role within Consumer/Retail/FMCG or a B2C business
- Analytical mindset with effective interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation, influential and communication abilities
- Strong user of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Previous experience with Power BI is desirable