£45000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
I am currently working with an industry leading, global consultancy that have a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join their FP&A team in Central London. The unique opening offers broad exposure to a variety of commercial responsibilities, including the support of a team of Business Partners, Commercial Accountants and various other departments across the business.
- Supporting the FP&A Manager in working with Divisional stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders, including partners and Finance Directors
- Working closely with Business Partners and Commercial Accountants, such as testing new reporting tools and system implementation
- To produce relevant and proactive analysis to assist key stakeholders with the improvement of commercial contract profitability.
- To ensure the accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts for head office and central departments
- Monthly reporting of the division, including monthly commentary
- Ad-hoc duties as requested, including support for analysis and budget process
- You will ideally be recently qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent.
- Have some experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Intermediate Excel skills is pivotal