Cedar are supporting a brand name organisation with the search for a Commercial Finance Analyst. This role will join the team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. Working with and reporting into the Commercial Finance Lead, this role will support the provision of financial and commercial information and reports.
Key Accountabilities -
- Leading on month end
- Preparing and posting monthly journals - including revenue, costs and projects
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Compiling reports and schedules
- Supporting the completion of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Assisting multiple Commercial Finance Managers
- Working with large volumes of data
Knowledge & Experience -
- Part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA - active studier ideal)
- Strong technical skills
- Highly analytical - work with complex data sets
- Confident and credible
- Strong influencing and persuasiveness skills
To be considered for this role you must hit the above criteria, and be immediately available or on a short notice period (two weeks maximum). Please note during the FTC, this role will require a combination of working in the office and remote working (in line with Government guidelines).