£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
21 days ago
Commercial Finance Analyst - £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, commercial orientated individual to join a growing global firm based Central London.
This is a true commercial role, partnering wih influencial stakeholders to inform decision making, feeding into future strategic direction for the business. You will gain exposure to a wide variety of finance and non finance stakeholders, giving you the opportunity to build a strong network and ultimately influence.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst:
- Partnering operations, providing robust anlysis to visualise trends and drive decision making to impact business profitablity.
- Deliver insight to support long term development initiatives
- Deliver deep dive analysis to inform investment decision making
- Lead post investment appraisal to ensure the business achieves maximum return on investment.
- Review of sales performance
- Building and maintenance of scenario-based models to improve the accuracy of business decisions.
- Provision of financial and commercial support to internal business customers - including Operations, Marketing, Procurement, People
- Presentation of commercial analysis activities at Operational team meetings on an ad hoc basis.
- Preparation of analysis to be used at Company and Division updates.
You will be:
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong academic background
- Previous analytical experience/focus
- Able to demonstrate ability to build valuable relationships with a variety of stakeholders