City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client are a professional services company, currently going through a huge stage of growth and are now looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to come in to work alongside the CFO, FP&A manager and Head of Commercial to analyse trends, pricing, projects, budget reports and more.
This role would suit someone currently studying CIMA who has worked in a fast paced environment to help with financial planning, analysis and process improvement.
There is a huge scope to learn and progress within a fantastic company, but this would involve you being someone who can see ways to move forward with thinking of ways to improve processes and implement it.
- Revenue recognition
- Revenue reporting
- Planning and insightful business analysis
- Continuous process improvement and maintenance
- Partnering with different departments to gain insight to help with reports.
- Providing reports for multiple weekly meetings of trends, project analysis including information on past, current and future projects and what trends have occurred and why.
Essential candidate attributes:
- CIMA studier
- Experience in financial and commercial analysis
- Previous involvement in a fast paced analysis role
- Desire to build and grow with a company
If this sounds like you and you're interested in finding out more in depth detail, please apply and should you have the right current experience for what my client would like I will be in contact.