£55000 - £60000 per annum + 15% bonus and excellent benefits
3 months ago
An established household brand in the Media sector is looking for an ambitious qualified finance professional for a truly commercial revenue focused Commercial Finance Analyst role.
Following an internal promotion, an exciting role has opened for a Commercial Finance Analyst to report into the Head of Finance, and business partner the Marketing team, as well as supporting strategic decisions surrounding new digital products. This involves providing daily financial insight, commercial analysis and strategic advice to commercial teams.
This international diversified business has a large and impressive Commercial Finance function with real opportunities for career development within their awesome London HQ. This is a real opportunity to join a business where you can build a fruitful career in commercial finance, fast tracking your progression in a true business partnering role.
Commercial Finance Analyst responsibilities:
- Become a trusted Business partner building credibility with multiple senior stakeholders in the commercial teams, through developing expertise in the industry, understanding key performance drivers, providing competitor analysis and advising on new industry developments;
- Explore and analyse data, extracting valuable insights to enable informed decision making, by proactively exploring sales data, evaluating financial performance and analysing key performance metrics to support the delivery of in-year targets;
- Drive the evolution of management information and analysis - monitor and deliver high quality, timely management information; develop the financial acumen of the sales team; partner with the Business Intelligence Unit to drive improvements to management information and business intelligence tools;
- Contribute to strategy through the development of budgets, forecasts and business plans - providing financial leadership and analytical support to help shape business activity at a strategic and operational level; model scenarios, advise on key assumptions and trade-offs and support the alignment of resources to strategic priorities.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- A qualification in Finance (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Strong influencing and financial analysis skills
- Experience working with commercial teams (Sales or Marketing)